Learn more via the course page.
Months of entry
- Develop your teaching skills and confidence during placements with local and regional primary schools
- Gain an up-to-date knowledge of core Key Stage 1 and 2 subjects including English, science and mathematics
- Take part in a summer school PE and sport programme designed to develop your specialist skills to lead physical education in a primary school setting.
This course prepares you for a career as a skilled primary teacher, specialising in physical education. As well as dedicated PE tuition, you gain an up-to-date knowledge of core Key Stage 1 and 2 subjects including English, science and mathematics.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Faculty of Development and Society
- +44 (0)114 225 5555