Normally a degree or other qualification at an equivalent level plus experience in the field of public health or research. We are keen to encourage applicants from a variety of backgrounds. If English is not your first language you typically need an IELTS 6.5 score with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills or equivalent. If your English language skill is currently below IELTS 6.5 we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English score.
PgCert in the Psychological Aspects of Care in Radiotherapy
Months of entry
Gain the skills and knowledge you need to work at a managerial or strategic level in public health. Whether you work in primary healthcare, community health or are a health activist, this course can offer you the skills to further your career.
• Prepare for operational, managerial and strategic public health roles.
• Explore the links between public health policy, evidence and practice.
• Study the 10 key public health competencies and standards needed to join the UK Voluntary Register for Public Health specialists.
• Gain work experience through a placement if you haven’t worked in public health before.
Information for international students
Update email to email@example.com in prospects database only
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Health and Wellbeing
- 0114 225 5555
- 0114 225 5495