You need a 2.1 honours degree or higher in a related subject and British Psychological Society (BPS) Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC). International students that have been granted BPS GBC also need an IELTS scores of 6.0 overall, with at least 5.5 in each area.
Months of entry
Study a course that can prepare you for a career in sport and exercise psychology. You gain the Stage 1 Qualification in Sport and Exercise Psychology (QSEP) awarded by the British Psychological Society and prepare for the stage 2 qualification required for chartered status.
• Gain your Stage 1 Qualification in Sport and Exercise Psychology and prepare for stage 2.
• Learn the practitioner and research skills required for working in sport and exercise psychology.
• Benefit from supervision and teaching from chartered practising sports and exercise psychologists.
• Requires you to have the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC).
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Advice and Information Team,
- 0114 225 5555
- 0114 225 2167