This course has been designed for high achieving graduates from a wide range of technical subjects such as engineering, physics or mathematics. The course is selective and welcomes applications from graduates with a 2.1 or above.
Graduates from sports science degrees are welcome to apply if they can demonstrate sufficient expertise in mathematics and physics, for example good results at A-level, and have excelled in biomechanics throughout their undergraduate degree.
Months of entry
Learn to develop and apply your technical knowledge to the world of sport on this applied course aimed at motivated graduates.
- Gain the skills and knowledge to work at the cutting edge of research and development in the sports equipment industry.
- Develop a biomechanical and physiological understanding of athletes so you can analyse athlete-equipment interactions in sport.
- Have the opportunity to work abroad – with the possibility of Erasmus funding being available for European placements.
- On this course you’ll enhance your technical, problem-solving and engineering skills and learn to apply them to the sporting environment.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details