You’ll normally need:
- Current nursing registration with the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) or Health Care Professions Council (HCPC) or The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- At least three years’ post-registration experience
- To be employed in a relevant clinical environment, with access to appropriate clinical support and supervision for the development of knowledge and skills to an advanced level
- A minimum 2:2 honours degree from a UK University, or equivalent.
Months of entry
The Advanced Clinical Practice MSc is for nurses, midwives, paramedics, emergency care practitioners, pharmacists, community matrons and other allied healthcare workers who are advanced practitioners or will be expected to fulfil an advanced practice role.
- Challenge advanced clinical practice
- Engage in independent evidence-based decision making
- Determine creative and innovative solutions to practice issues
- Develop analytical and intellectual skills at Masters level
Fees and funding
Find out more information about Postgraduate fees and funding.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time40 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team