Students must attain a 2:2 (or overseas equivalent) in an undergraduate degree that has included a range of modules in accounting/finance or quantitative/statistical methods. This need not necessarily be a degree with accounting or finance in the title.
Non-native English speakers must achieve an IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no component less than 5.5.
Months of entry
The Master's (MSc) in International Banking and Finance is aimed at candidates who wish to acquire a solid foundation in international banking and finance which will equip them for careers in banking, trading or financial analysis.
- An enhanced specialist programme that maybe completed in a single year
- All modules are taught by our world-class faculty who have a breadth of industrial and academic knowledge
- Swansea is joint 1st in Wales for international ranked research (REF 2014)
- A wide range of professional accreditations to accelerate your career depending on the optional modules you take
- 93% of Swansea students in employment six months after graduating
- Scholarships available for outstanding students
- Swansea is 1st in Wales for world-leading impact - 60% at 4-star level (REF 2014)
Information for international students
Since its foundation in 1920, Swansea University has embraced opportunities to think globally. The vibrant mix of nationalities and cultures on campus greatly enriches our learning and teaching environment. We understand the type of support our international students need to help them settle into student life in a new country.
Fees and funding
You may be eligible for funding to help support your study. To find out more about scholarships, bursaries and other funding opportunities that are available please visit the University's scholarships and bursaries page: www.swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/scholarships
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Swansea University Postgraduate
- +44 (0)1792 295358