Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
We require a First or Upper Second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
When assessing your academic record we take into account; your grade average, position in class, references, and the standing of the institution where you studied your qualification.
Months of entry
Put your organisational skills to the test and learn to help businesses manage the production and delivery of products and services in an increasingly globalised marketplace. Operations management is all about how to organise the production and delivery of products and services.
- Gain the knowledge and skills to ensure that processes run smoothly, particularly in the face of opportunities and challenges arising from the increasingly global reach of business
- Cover the service, manufacturing, public and private sectors, showing how operations management, project management and supply chain management work
- Opportunity to concentrate on particular aspects of operations management, supply chain management, project management and process improvement
- Prepare for a career as a professional operations, project or supply chain manager
- Strong foundation for progression to a PhD or an academic career within the field
- Opportunity to concentrate on particular aspects of operations management, supply chain management, project management and process improvement, helping towards membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
This programme equips graduates with the intellectual and practical skills necessary to work as an operations manager in private or public sector organisations. It offers training in research methods, including quantitative techniques and IT skills applied in the business world and university-based research, which may lead on to doctoral work.
Course contact details
- Alliance Manchester Business School
- +44 (0) 161 306 1339