- A minimum 2.1 honours degree or international equivalent.
- Two academic referees;*
- Work experience (optional);
- An English competency exam (see website for accepted qualifications);
- A GMAT score may be requested in certain cases but is not required upon application.
If you have yet to complete your degree, submit your most recent transcripts. If your transcript is not in English, please also supply a certified translation.
*Applicants with work experience are welcome to apply with one academic and one professional referee.
Months of entry
Designed primarily for non-business graduates, this programme complements your undergraduate degree and equips you with the management skills necessary to succeed in today's globalised business environment. The course covers all the key facets of management, from managing people to finance to strategic planning and operations.
- Start Date: September 2023
- Duration: 12 months
- Delivery: 12 taught modules. You will be assessed through a mixture of written exams and continuous assessment
- NFQ Level: 9
- 1st Ireland and 1st in Western Europe for General Management (Eduniversal 2022)
Our academic team bring a wealth of knowledge and experience across a range of sectors, providing a truly global perspective. Through practical learning, simulations, debates, case studies and guest speakers, students will learn to analyse real business issues. The programme also focuses on negotiation and leadership to help students manage conflict and develop their leadership styles.
We aim to produce graduates who will become future change-makers and who seek to shape and transform business for good.
Fees and funding
The annual fees for the 2023/24 academic year are:
EU Students €16,250
Non-EU Students €21,500
EU status is based on residency rather than nationality. In order to qualify for EU fees, you will need to have resided within the EU during 3 of the previous 5 years.
Trinity allows all students to pay fees over two instalments. However, those travelling from VISA-required countries should check with their local VISA office as you may be required to pay the full amount in order to travel.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Trinity Business School