Entrants to this programme are normally required to have attained one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree with honours at lower second standard (2:2), or equivalent
- A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, plus experience in a relevant field
- A Level 5 qualification as defined by the Framework for Higher Education Qualifications for England, Wales and Northern Ireland (FHEQ) plus five years’ relevant experience
- A professional qualification plus five years’ relevant experience
And one of the following:
- Grade C or above in English (Language or Literature) at GCSE or its equivalent
- Grade 6.0 or above, with at least 6.5 in the reading and writing modules, in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test administered by the British Council in the Social Sciences academic module
- 88 or above in the Internet option, 230 or above in the computer-based option or 570 or above in the paper-based option, of the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test
- Grade C or above in Use of English at A/S Level
Months of entry
Construction Managers are highly trained professionals who are involved in a wide spectrum of projects ranging from simple residential dwellings to complex infrastructure projects. Construction Management involves a suite of skills which are essential to transforming the client’s brief through the management of the construction process up to the readiness for operation of that project. Our MSc Construction Management is designed to develop these requisite skills for the smooth administration of the project through its lifecycle. It is a fully supported online programme that offers great flexibility for you to earn while you learn and study where ever you are based in the world.
This is one of a suite of MSc conversion programmes that enable graduates from disciplines unrelated to Real Estate and Construction to obtain a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)/Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)/Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE) accredited degree, giving access to professional membership.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 118 921 4696