Entrants to this programme are normally* required to have attained one of the following:
- a Bachelor’s Degree with honours at lower second standard (2.2) and be employed in a relevant role
- a Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, plus 3 years’ experience in a relevant field
- a Level 5 qualification as defined by Framework for Higher Education Qualifications for England, Wales and Northern Ireland (FHEQ) plus 5 years’ relevant experience, two of which should be at appropriate senior management level
- A professional qualification plus five years’ relevant experience – two of which should be at an appropriate senior management level.
And one of the following:
- GCSE Grade 4 (or C) or above in English Language or English Literature or an equivalent qualification
- Grade 6.0 or above, with at least 6.0 in the reading and writing modules, in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) academic test administered by the British Council
- 88 or above in the internet option, 230 or above in the computer-based option or 570 or above in the paper-based option of the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) test
- Grade C or above in English (Language or Literature) at A/S Level
- A cognate sub-degree (Level 5) qualification taught and assessed in English from the University of Hong Kong or City University of Hong Kong
Note: applicants with a Bachelor’s degree that has been taught and examined in the English medium can be considered for entry in the absence of the qualifications detailed above.
*Applicants who do not meet the requirements stated above, but who wish to be considered for this programme should refer to the UCEM Code of Practice: Admissions and Recognition of Prior Learning for the policy on non-standard admission.
Months of entry
Our MBA, accredited by the CIOB and RICS, is a leading specialist MBA that focuses on business and management principles within the international construction and real estate sectors. The programme attracts real estate and construction professionals from all continents, offering virtual networking and exchanges of experiences in different international contexts. You will engage with subject experts in modules covering key subjects that blend technical knowledge in property and construction subjects with core management disciplines such as finance, organisational leadership, strategic management of change and marketing.
Delivered by supported online learning, this is a flexible programme that can be studied in any location at any time. You can learn while you earn.
UCEM is an institution with great industry recognition their qualifications will certainly help your future success.
This programme is delivered by supported online learning and can be studied in any location.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details