A good Honours degree (normally 2:1 or above) or equivalent qualification in your chosen subject or a related discipline, and/or; Relevant work experience, demonstrating your ability to study at postgraduate level. A portfolio of work is also required. If your first language is not English a certificate is required as evidence that you have an average IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent.
Months of entry
The course guides design professionals and graduates in the further development of their skills and experience within the Crafts and design industries. Taught alongside MA Ceramics, MA Metalwork and MA Glass, these courses are for highly motivated and talented people who wish to work at the forefront of their creative discipline.
Key study topics include:
- Practical and theoretical research
- Experimentation and exploration
- Constructive critical debate concerning personal research
- Communicating research ideas in a professional and fluent manner
- Live projects, competitions, and professional practice
- Communicating ideas and research through exhibitions of work.
Visit the MA Jewellery page on the University for the Creative Arts web site for more details!
Information for international students
International Students should contact the International team on: +44 (0)1252 892838 for further information and advice. Alternatively email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 01252 892 883