Months of entry
The programme is ideal for data managers working in the petroleum sector or for those aspiring to work in the sector. You gain overview of key data management activities relevant to petroleum data managers working in multi-disciplinary teams.The programme is delivered in partnership with Common Data Access Ltd (CDA), a not-for-profit subsidiary of Oil & Gas UK which provides data management services to the UK oil and gas industry. It is sponsored by leading multinational companies including Shell, Total and Chevron. This programme can be studied either on campus or online to fit around your work and life.
- View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- The degree has been designed with leading industry organisations to ensure that the programme makes a real difference in industry. You are taught by the departments of Law, Engineering, Business, Geography, and Computing Science to cover essential aspects of data management. in the energy industry
- You can study this degree either in Aberdeen City in the heart of the industry or online to enable you to utilise your skills and knowledge in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
- Start Date – September
- Delivery – Campus, Online
- Study Options – Full Time, Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
Information for international students
• View international support and events near you
• English Language for your programme
• See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
• View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator