View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
You learn a detailed knowledge of major renewable energy sources and the engineering skills associated with them. This includes electrical systems, energy conversion and storage, and fundamental concepts in safety engineering. The programme is both practical and theoretical. The programme is its interdisciplinary and suitable for graduates with a background in mechanical, civil, electrical, chemical, science and other suitable engineering backgrounds.
As a student you benefit from research active staff and close proximity to the energy sector.
- View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 272515