- View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
The LLM in Criminal Justice at the University of Aberdeen offers you outstanding research strength from the School of Law, and course module options which are both of international and / or comparative relevance which meet the demand for studying contemporary issues in comparative criminal justice at an advanced level.
Criminal Justice has long been an important area for study and is still developing fast particularly in the international arena. There is increased worldwide interest in ensuring that criminal justice systems comply with human rights requirements in order to ensure that states’ implementation and enforcement of the criminal law, through investigation, trial and punishment, respect the civil liberties of citizens accused of crime.
- View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44(0)1224 274260