View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
You study criminal justice in combination with human rights from an international viewpoint looking at areas such as criminal law, politics of human rights, intellectual property amongst others.
The LLM in Human Rights and Criminal Justice reflects established areas of research strength in the School (one of the top-rated law schools in the UK). The available options are both of international relevance and meet the demand for studying contemporary issues in human rights and criminal justice at an advanced level.
- View all course modules
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
- View international support and events near you
- English Language for your programme
- See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
- View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 274260