View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
The LLM Dispute Resolution enhances methods and skills to resolve disputes in commercial, employment, consumer and family areas. Mediation is becoming a widely used and accepted method of dispute resolution to reduce costs, resolve issues and provide an alternative to court action.This programme is delivered online to allow you to fit it around your life and grow your professional development. The area is growing in terms of more areas of law requiring dispute resolution before court proceedings are issued. You learn the adjudicative process leading to binding decision, hearings and how to present at tribunals and arbitrate.
Industry Links and Careers
Mediation is becoming a vital tool before court action within many areas of law including: commercial, family, employment, consumer, education, public sector and civil court areas. It is a highly useful additional area of learning and knowledge for any practicing professional to add to their portfolio of skills and knowledge. You are taught by experts and the course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- · View all course modules
Why Study at Aberdeen?
- You study at a School of Law ranked 10th in the UK (Complete University Guide 2018)
- The School of Law offers a variety of Master's programmes including Oil and Gas Law, Environmental Law, Public and Private International Law, Arbitration, Human Rights, Intellectual Property Law and Criminal Justice, International Trade Law and Intellectual Property Law.
- Start Date – September, January
- Delivery – Online
- Study Options – Full Time, Part Time
- View English language requirements from the programme page
- View entry requirements from the programme page
- Campus Open Days
- Virtual Open Days
See Our Facilities
Information for international students
• View international support and events near you
• English Language for your programme
• See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
• View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Law Administrator
- +44(0)1224 274260