View entry requirements for this programme
Months of entry
Medical physics applies physics, electronics and computing to medical problems, from graduation you can study specialities such as nuclear medicine, which uses radioactive materials for diagnosis of disease, radiotherapy, which employs linear accelerators to destroy cancerous tissue, as well as medical electronics and magnetic resonance imaging.
The MSc in Medical Physics is the first step towards qualification as a Medical Physicist, providing you with the knowledge as applied in the modern clinical/health environment. It ingtegrates with the UK NHS's grade-A medical physicist training scheme, and has been accredited by the Institute of Physics & Engineering in Medicine.
- View all course modules
Information for international students
• View international support and events near you
• English Language for your programme
• See Accommodation, facilities, city and societies
• View our online learning
Sign up for an open day, visit or chat online
Fees and funding
- More information about tuition fees and payment plans.
- University of Aberdeen Funding Database
- Alumni discount for postgraduate degrees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School Administrator
- +44 (0)1224 437096