Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2.1 or above (or international equivalent) undergraduate degree. Your degree can be in any discipline but you must have studied a subject with quantitative content.
We do not require GMAT.
Months of entry
Develop an in-depth knowledge of the financial system. Use your quantitative skills and graduate ready for a career in finance or accounting.
This course is for graduates who have little or no business experience and want a finance or accounting-related career.
Receive a solid theoretical foundation in accounting and finance. You’ll learn to analyse financial decisions and the motivations of people making them, and how to apply this knowledge in the real world.
- Our emphasis on technical and practical skills means you’ll leave prepared for a finance career
- Share your knowledge and experiences with students from all our finance courses. You'll also gain global insight working with students from all over the world
- Learn from three of the University’s leading teaching and research departments. We bring in expertise from Management, Mathematical Sciences and Economics
- Apply academic theory to a practical issue with an optional dissertation alternative. You'll get valuable experience working on a real problem
- Focus on the areas that interest you with a flexible course structure
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 1225 383 757