You should have at least a 2:1 or above (or its international equivalent) undergraduate degree. Your degree can be in any discipline but it must include a significant level of business or management content.
Months of entry
Learn strategic management within a global context. You’ll develop a deep understanding of cross-border investments and international business.
This is a specialist course, designed for graduates who want to work in multinational companies or manage in an international context.
This is also a practical course. By applying the latest theory to real-world issues, you'll develop your professional and transferable skills. You’ll graduate ready for a career in international management
You’ll have the flexibility to choose one of three options for the summer term:
- explore an international management issue through an individual research project
- work with one of our partner organisations to solve a real business challenge
- do an internship to demonstrate your knowledge of international management
Internships are not guaranteed. Places are competitive and we advertise opportunities to students.
- Apply academic theory to a practical issue with an optional dissertation alternative. You'll get valuable experience working on a real problem
- Develop the skills to prepare you for a variety of careers. Our 2019-20 graduates went on to work in operations, marketing, consulting, finance and more
- Tailor the course to your interests by selecting four units of your choice
- Get global insights and share experiences with students from all over the world. Our 2019-20 class included 19 different nationalities
- Top 100 in the world and top 10 in the UK for MSc in Management the QS Business Masters rankings 2023
- Top 10 in the UK for our undergraduate courses in business, management and marketing in the Guardian University Guide 2023
- Top 5 in the UK for business, management and marketing in our undergraduate courses in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023
Graduate career data
81% of our 2021 graduates were working or had accepted a job offer within three months of completing their degree. View more graduate career data.
Building for the future
Our new School of Management building opened in June 2022. The latest technology gives you a flexible and modern learning environment. The design focuses on working together, with an open layout to enable effective teamwork.
The latest technology will give you a flexible and modern learning environment. The design focuses on working together, with an open layout to enable effective teamwork.
Our new building encourages engagement with other students and academics. A dedicated Employment Hub provides a space for you to meet and network with our industry partners.
Fees and funding
View available funding opportunities.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44(0) 1225 38 3757