Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent. To apply for this course, a Business degree or any other degree indicating basic quantitative skills is required. Otherwise, applicants from different subject areas will be considered on an individual basis according to their relevant professional experience or qualifications.
Months of entry
About the course
If companies are to expand their business and be competitive, they must employ modern marketing techniques and integrate these into their organisational processes.
On this course you will study a full range of marketing practices combined with broader aspects of strategic marketing such as buyer behaviour, marketing international business, marketing and service management, and social media marketing.
Designed to help you become a highly effective manager and creative thinker, you will gain the conceptual, framework-focused, analytical, problem solving and research skills required to operate confidently in a dynamic environment.
- Study aspects of global brand communications and reputation, marketing in the digital landscape, intercultural issues in marketing, and strategy and brand management.
- Develop your employability by undertaking a work placement with the opportunity to work on a live project to improve your team-working, negotiation skills, confidence and ability to apply critical and creative thinking to complex and unclear problems.
- Benefit from studying with a Business School that has partners across the world enabling you to examine the cross culture perspectives essential to organisations in the global markets.
- Explore how cultural and social differences affect buying behaviour, and discover how to use branding to compete in the global marketplace.
- Gain an appreciation of the integrated nature of marketing communications and their application in a contemporary context.
Areas of study:
- Brand Communication and Reputation Management
- Marketing and the Digital Future
- Intercultural Business Competencies
- Strategic Management
By completing the course you will have the skills and find career opportunities in the following industries/areas:
- Brand Management
- Account Management
- Media Management
- Media Buying
- Marketing Research
- Public Relations
You will also be well prepared for further research study in either the MPhil, or PhD.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details