Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent.
Months of entry
February, April, June, August, October, November
Effective project management is the key to the success of organisations in the commercial, public and voluntary sectors.
This course will provide you with a multi-disciplinary skill set, including planning and resource management, but also stresses the importance of communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Study the management of challenging projects for global companies over international boundaries on a course that has been developed with reference to professional bodies and with input from a number of leading specialists, ensuring your learning reflects current and best practice
- Explore project entrepreneurship, contract and procurement management, financial analysis, the human side of management, client delivery, risk and quality management and other essential business subjects
- Develop your entire skill set as you put theory into practice by delivering a live project for a real business client
- Gain access to valuable PRINCE2 Project Management Foundation and Practitioner training
- Benefit from a course accredited by the Association for Project Management with areas of knowledge specified by the Project Management Institute.
All organisations, both business and governmental require some form of project management. This course provides a platform for you to develop advanced theoretical and practical skills to enable you to perform very well to a senior management level.
Our employability practice-based approach engages with real business for you to apply important concepts and ideas during your course.
Depending upon when you join the course, this will determine the order of units which you will study. You will benefit by beginning your studies with others who started at one of the earlier points of entry.
The structure provides an intense and highly rewarding learning experience. The induction week will prepare you well for study on your course. You will then study only one unit at a time, which will enable you to focus upon the subject. Our evidence-based approach is designed to enhance engagement and success by applied practice, working with others and network development. The learning delivery takes place through a mix of interactive lectures, seminars, tutorials and lab sessions, along with guided learning, independent and autonomous learning. This emphasis on active learning uses the latest in teaching and learning approaches, integrated with our employability practice-based method with real businesses to enable you to gain real experience as part of your course.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0300 3300 703