Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent.
Alternative project management experience may be considered on an individual basis.
Months of entry
January, November, September, July, June, March
Effective project management is the key to the success of organisations in the commercial, public and voluntary sectors.
This course will provide students with a multi-disciplinary skill set, including planning and resource management, but also stresses the importance of communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Study the management of challenging projects for global companies over international boundaries on a course that has been developed with reference to professional bodies and with input from a number of leading specialists, ensuring your learning reflects current and best practice
- Explore project entrepreneurship, contract and procurement management, financial analysis, the human side of management, client delivery, risk and quality management and other essential business subjects
- Develop your entire skill set as you put theory into practice by delivering a live project for a real business client
- Gain access to valuable PRINCE2 Project Management Foundation and Practitioner training
- Benefit from a course accredited by the Association for Project Management with areas of knowledge specified by the Project Management Institute.
All organisations, both business and governmental require some form of project management. This course provides a platform for students to develop advanced theoretical and practical skills to enable them to perform very well to a senior management level.
The University's employability practice-based approach engages with real business to allow students to apply important concepts and ideas during their course.
Areas of study include:
- Leading People in Creative Teams
- Project and Operations Management
- Project Management Practice
- Risk and Procurement Management
By completing the course students will have the skills and find career opportunities in the following industries/areas:
- Sport and Leisure
- Financial Services
- Health Services
They will also be well prepared for further research study in either the MPhil, or PhD.
Information for international students
To apply for a postgraduate degree (MA/MSc/MBA/LLM) at the University of Bedfordshire students should have a good honours degree (or equivalent qualification) in an appropriate subject from a recognised university or HE institution.
The University will also consider candidates with other relevant qualifications or appropriate work experience.
Students also need to have the required English language qualification
Contact your country’s International Admissions Team for more information.
A prompt payment discount is available if students pay the full fee before or at registration. There are also special scholarships available.
See Fees and Funding for International Students for full information.
Fees and funding
See UK/EU Postgraduate students for full information on fees and funding.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0300 3300 073