Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- You must possess a minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent
- All applicants should have recent and relevant experience of working with children in a mainstream UK school in the phases for which they are applying, a minimum of 10 days is expected (e.g 5 days in KS1 and 5 days in KS2 OR 5 days in KS1 and 5 days in EY)
- All entrants must have passed the professional skills tests prior to entry
- English GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Maths GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Science GCSE Grade C or above (or equivalent)
Months of entry
Develop a variety of teaching approaches to become an effective and confident teacher of children in Primary Education.
Partnerships with local schools give you opportunities to put theory into practice on placements, supported by experienced teachers and academic staff as you develop the knowledge and skills to meet the national requirements for Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Information for international students
See Fees and Funding for International Students for full information.
Fees and funding
See UK/EU Postgraduate students for full information on fees and funding.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0300 3300 073