Applicants should have a good undergraduate degree at Honours level, or equivalent.
Months of entry
About the course
To succeed in the modern world businesses need managers with the skills and knowledge of how to trade on the international stage. You will study the core business disciplines such as strategic management, accounting and finance, global brand communications and reputations and international business competencies.
As you develop your knowledge of business in an international context, you will gain the attributes to contribute to the global business strategy of organisations and resolve international business problems.
- Study aspects of strategic and operations management such as global supply chain management and international marketing through collaborative activities within a wide international business perspective.
- Gain advanced knowledge of organisations together with the theory of international business and apply it to solve real business problems through our employability practice approach to teaching and learning.
- Develop your knowledge of key strategic and operations such as accounting and finance, investment treaty arbitration, international business competencies and strategic management within an international context.
- Benefit from a course that inspires teamwork and engagement to contribute to ethical and innovative practice.
- Gain the knowledge and skills required for a career as a Trading Executive, Product Manager, Business Development Manager or Buyer or further your existing management career by achieving a leadership position in your current organisation.
Areas of study:
- Accounting and Finance
- Brand Communication and Reputation Management
- Intercultural Business Competencies
- Strategic Management
By completing the course you will have the skills and find career opportunities in the following industries/areas:
- Business Analysts
- Product Managers
- Trading Executives
- Business Development Managers
- Financial Services
You will also be well prepared for further research study in either the MPhil, or PhD.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details