A good Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent.
Months of entry
Across the globe, organisations are seeking dynamic managers with the skills to work away from their domestic country. This MSc in International Business is open to graduates from any discipline, and will equip you with a comprehensive understanding of relevant and current international issues, giving you the opportunity to take your career anywhere in the world. The programme is designed to enhance your career prospects by building your knowledge in key areas of international business. You will have the opportunity to draw on the talents of globally respected scholars and teachers whose expertise, combined with the breadth of the syllabus, will prepare you for your new international career.
This course will provide students with an understanding of the intellectual issues and policy challenges arising in the field of international business and management. Specifically, these concern:
- Globalisation and regionalisation
- International business environment and institutions, including international accounting conventions and financial markets
- International business strategy and marketing, including the stages and process of company internationalisation and market entry
- International management across cultures and systems
- The structure and governance of multinational corporations
- The operational problems of international business, including HRM, logistical and marketing issues
- The special business conditions in Europe, Asia and in emerging economies situations
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details