In order to be considered, applicants will have or should be expecting to achieve an Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma from a UK university (or overseas equivalent) in any subject.
Applicants who demonstrate being able to exceed the minimum entry requirements will be given preference.
Months of entry
Kickstart a rewarding career and take the lead towards a responsible future. Be part of the next generation of leaders and managers.
In an ever-changing, diverse and digitalised world, it is important that those leading from the front can be inclusive and effective managers in organisations across a variety of organisational and geographical contexts. Our MSc Management programme will give you the key theoretical, practical knowledge, and skills to manage and lead organisations, whilst also providing you with the opportunity to specialise in an area of particular interest to you through our wide range of optional modules.
With responsible and ethical business practices embedded at its core, this programme will enable you to become part of a new generation of responsible leaders and managers who can make positive and sustainable changes to the industry and society across a wide range of organisations.
Digital technologies have taken the business world by storm, dramatically revolutionising the business environment and the way in which firms use technology to get ahead of the competition. During this programme you will develop your technological skills, such as digital analytics and blockchain, which are highly sought after by employers.
Who is this course for?
The MSc Management programme is for students from a wide variety of disciplinary and geographical backgrounds who want to gain a broad understanding of the management of businesses and organisations in the context of an ever-changing and diverse world. Whether you are a recent graduate or an early career professional, this programme is for those who want to take their career to the next level.
Why study this course at Birmingham?
- Birmingham Business School is part of an elite group of global business schools that holds the Triple-Crown accreditation from leading bodies AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB.
- Our MSc Management programme will support you to develop your management consultancy skills and responsible business values, preparing you to work with a range of organisations from social enterprises to charities, to global companies.
- This programme has been informed by research, cutting-edge, innovative teaching, and industry practice to ensure you are ready to tackle real-world business challenges.
- This programme will support you to develop a wide range of transferrable skills which are essential for a management career in the dynamic digital era.
- There are plenty of opportunities for students to work with a range of organisations, such as social enterprises and charity organisations, giving you real-life experience.
Fees and funding
Please visit our website
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate enquiry service
- 0121 414 5005