Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A good Honours degree (2:1 or higher) or postgraduate diploma from a UK university or equivalent. Applicants must have a pass mark or a pass grade in any quantitative subject (such as econometrics, statistics, mathematics, physics, or any other relevant module) for at least two terms on the bachelor’s degree programme, or any pass grade at GCE A-Level or overseas equivalent in mathematics, further mathematics, statistics or physics.
Months of entry
At the heart of every nation’s economy, finance offers a world of interesting, challenging and highly lucrative careers. This makes competition for jobs intense, especially in financial management. Our MSc is designed for graduates with a quantitative background who have limited knowledge of accounting, economics or finance. It provides the knowledge and skills you need to work in the finance sector as well as those that can give you a significant edge in this competitive global sector.
Students graduating from this programme will gain:
- A critical knowledge of corporate finance and foreign exchange markets;
- The ability to interpret and analyse financial statements;
- The ability to use a wide range of financial modelling techniques to analyse data, conduct research and forecast variables;
- Critical knowledge of the literature on entrepreneurial finance;
- Skills for valuing securities, managing risks, and managing treasury departments;
- A firm grounding in the research training and skills needed for starting a PhD course.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)121 415 8273