Applicants for this course should have achieved a UK 2:1 Honours Degree.
Months of entry
The Primary Master's is intended for education professionals, policymakers and researchers at any stage of their career. Many students have relevant international experience and interests. We aim to fuse research and theoretical understandings about primary or elementary education with current priorities in policy and practice. You will have the opportunity to:
- enhance your educational understanding and practice through critical reflection, study and research;
- critically engage with the best quality national and international educational research that has relevance to primary education;
- carry out an individual and collaborative critical enquiry into significant educational issues and practice; and
- develop your thinking in order to contribute to informed policy and practice analysis and improvement in the primary phase and your own work setting.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details