Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Applicants should hold a good undergraduate degree (2:1 or overseas equivalent).
Months of entry
The course will enable students to:
- develop their skills as a teacher of creative writing and strategies for their intended teaching contexts;
- develop and/or extend their knowledge of the theories and practices of the teaching of creative writing;
- develop their repertoire of teaching, course design and assessment methods appropriate to creative writing in their context;
- develop a reflexive and critical awareness of their own teaching practice and to transmit what they have learned from their own experience of being a writer into a classroom setting.
Learn more via the course page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Enquiries