- UK honours degree or its international equivalent (at least Lower Second Class)
- Or professional qualification deemed to be honours degree (2ii) equivalent
- For students where English is not their first language or where their degree has not been studied in the English language, a score of at least 6.5 on IELTS (or equivalent) is required.
- Applications from individuals with non-standard qualifications, relevant business work or life experience and who can demonstrate the ability to cope with and benefit from masters-level studies are welcome and these applicants will be interviewed.
Months of entry
- This course is unique as it is the only online MSc Digital Marketing Communications course delivered at a UK university.
- The online delivery of the course provides the opportunity for you to study without being bound to a location.
- Digital Marketing is an area that is constantly evolving and growing, there is an industry requirement for well qualified individuals in this field.
- Our innovative course aims to provide you with leading-edge knowledge and skills in Digital and Social Media Marketing. It provides you with both digital and creative skills that can enhance their future career prospects
- The flexibility of the course allows you to exit early through PGCert, PGDip, with the option of re-joining in the future
- Our course primarily focuses on skills required to take on a specialist role in Digital Marketing in a variety of organisations.
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
Online E-Learning Full Time: One Year Part Time: Flexible
Course contact details
- Sabiha Motala