Applicants admitted onto the course will meet the following requirements:
- Be registered with an appropriate regulatory body and be a practicing dentist
- Be registered with a defence union.
- Hold a current certificate of immunisation against communicable disease (Hepatitis B)
- Have sufficient competency in English language (IELTS Level 7 or equivalent)
All suitable applicants will be interviewed. Interview procedures and decisions regarding applications will be conducted within the University’s policies on equal opportunities and admissions.
DBS: all potential students must undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to admittance to the programme and the University will take you through this process. Applicants must provide evidence of their GDC Certificate and Indemnity Insurance by either uploading a copy upon online application or providing a copy with their completed paper application.
Months of entry
*This programme is delivered in conjunction with our academic partner VSS Academy and is offered at Regional Training Centres throughout the UK.
This course has evolved from the successful MSc in Implantology and has been re-designed in response to student feedback. Now run over two years and with much of the delivery online, this course enables the busy dental practitioner to not only study much of the course material from home, but also with the opportunity to treat patients under the direct clinical supervision of experienced consultants and specialists.
This programme is delivered by experienced clinicians and educators. Successful completion of this two year programme leads to the award of an MSc in Clinical Implantology from the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), a UK University well known as a provider of high quality clinical training and education.
For dentists looking to introduce dental implants within their practice, this is the ideal course. During this course you will plan, place and restore implants under direct clinical supervision, in one of our approved regional training centres.
- Part time, two year programme leading to an MSc in Clinical Implantology.
- Blended learning, online delivery and face to face.
- Clinical sessions at an approved regional training centre.
- Delivered by experienced clinicians and specialists
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)1772 892400