Entrants will normally possess an Upper Second Class Honours degree and an MBA (or Masters degree with equivalent content), along with a minimum of 5 years experience in a position of substantial responsibility. Candidates must also have access to an employment/practice setting.
Months of entry
The Chester DBA aims to facilitate the generation of original knowledge within organisations, conferring an academic award on those who have made a significant contribution to the knowledge base of their organisation.
The programme is offered on a part-time basis, focusing on work-based action learning and is structured to meet the demands of a busy working life.
Distinctive Features of the Programme
- The ability to incorporate existing learning achievements (Certificate and/or Experience) into academic credit;
- Review your whole career progression, achievements and plan for the future;
- Engage in deep reflection on achievements in the light of enhanced personal self knowledge;
- Develop a real expertise in areas of interest to you and your organisation;
- Personal tuition combined with the use of technology to enhance learning;
- Structured, progressive programme of study; Acquisition of advance research skills;
- Forge new professional relationships with other high achieving practitioners;
- Development and refinement of advanced cognitive skills with an emphasis on learning and management;
- Support and tuition from a team of experienced academics and practitioners.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time48 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Chester Business School