You'll usually need: CIPD Advanced Level Diploma, or CIPD Professional Development Scheme qualification, or Postgraduate Diploma in HRM If your first language is not English you will need a proficiency in English (IELTS 6.5).
Months of entry
- You will undertake a rigorous Independent Study allowing you to explore in greater detail, and from a more focused strategic element, an area of your choice. You can base it on an area that interests you or where you see your career developing
- Alternatively, you can base it on an area of your current employment to bring a real benefit to your current role
- You will develop confidence in your own abilities to determine appropriate and relevant strategies in your area of developing expertise
- On completion, you will recognise and be able to evaluate the relevant knowledge and skills relating to successful leadership and management within a wide range of organisations
- You will be able to influence the development of an organisation’s HRM/HRD strategies, policies, procedures and change programmes.
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for the latest information regarding financing your studies.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Business
- 01332 591896