Students will normally hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline at the 2:2 level or above, or an international or professional programme equivalent (eg CIPS or CILT level 6) qualification. Applicants with a lower classification qualification may still be considered for entry to the programme where they can demonstrate a relevant level of work experience and or knowledge to work at the required level.
Months of entry
- Designed for managers (and aspiring managers) working within the supply chain, this course gives you a high level strategic awareness of the whole supply chain.
- You gain the knowledge to inform and develop supply chain management strategy, and learn and apply relevant systems modelling techniques to supply chain operations.
- You acquire an in-depth understanding of current supply chain scenarios and the development of significant systems/process improvement (e.g. warehouse movements, movement of goods) as they relate to the supply chain.
- Learn about relevant modern technology and how it can be integrated into your organisation (e.g. Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and Enterprise Management systems).
- You also get the opportunity to focus on specific areas of the supply chain, for example, purchasing and supply, warehousing, transport and logistics.
Fees and funding
Please see our website for the latest information regarding fees.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Business
- 01332 590500