You need to have an existing professional qualification in an aspect of healthcare such as nursing, radiography or occupational therapy. We will also consider your application if you have experience of working in a relevant field.
Months of entry
Studying a Postgraduate Certificate in Interprofessional Practice Education will:
- Foster your skills in relation to the learning, teaching and assessing of students.
- Give you a qualification that meets the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) standards, to support learning and assessment in practice for both Practice Teacher and Nurse Teacher Status.
- Engage your passion and expertise as you study alongside other health professionals.
- Develop your knowledge and teaching skills across many contexts, from higher education to clinical practice, so you can have the skills you'll need to enhance your career.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- College of Health and Social Care
- +44 (0)1332 591703