Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
It is anticipated that students applying for the Postgraduate Certificate in Image Reporting will normally hold a professional qualification (degree or equivalent) in an area of science or healthcare delivery.
Months of entry
- This course will enhance and develop your image interpretation skills and support you into an independent reporting role.
- This innovative programme incorporates the four pillars of advanced practise, ensuring that as well as Expert Clinical Practice you will have a solid foundation in Education, Research and Leadership and Management.
- Enhance your critical thinking, enquiry and research skills using state of the art facilities in our Clinical Skills Suite which includes a diagnostic imaging suite with PACS facilities.
- Address a local and national need to improve reporting turn-around times thus improving the patient experience and patient outcomes.
- Engage with an enthusiastic, experienced teaching team, who remain clinically active and are experts in their fields.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167