Applicants will need:
- Grade C (or Grade 4) maths and English (or equivalent)
- Honours degree 2:2 or above
- 450 hors of work experience (equivalent to 12 full-time (37.5 hrs weeks) in a service user context obtained in the last five years
Months of entry
- This is a flexible course with routes to both Postgraduate Diploma and the full MSc possible within just two years of full-time study
- Both the Postgraduate Diploma and MSc routes lead to registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council at the end of the two year course, as long as you meet the NMC’s requirements.
- You will adopt a person-centred approach to care, develop critical evaluation skills and develop the caring professionalism required to thrive in your career as a nurse.
- Reflecting the postgraduate nature of this degree, you’ll have an increased level of autonomy, with the choice of an option module in the second year.
- The course will equip you with vital nursing skills and our use of clinical supervision throughout the course will enable you to develop resilience and reflective practice.
Fees and funding
£9250 per year
£14,700 per year
Funding your studies
Alumni discount for Derby graduates
Scholarships and bursaries
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24-36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Full-time: two years (with an optional third year part-time).
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167