- A minimum 2:1 honours degree or international equivalent.
- GSCE grade C or above in English and maths or certificated equivalences, regardless of previous educational qualifications.
- Completion of a written test, regardless of previous qualification or educational background.
- To undergo a health check and a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The health check determines your fitness for practice.
- Confirm prior to interview/offer decision making that you can use basic IT facilities, including word processing, internet browsing and use of email.
Months of entry
This course enables you to gain the experience and professional capabilities in order to reach the Health and Care Profession Council’s Standards of Proficiency which will entitle you to apply to register as a Social Worker, as long as you meet the HCPC’s requirements.
Why choose this course?
Fees and funding
Funding your studies
Alumni discount for Derby graduates
Scholarships and bursaries
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167