You should normally hold a good honours degree (minimum lower second class) from a British university (or overseas equivalent) in any subject, or a professional qualification deemed to be of equivalent standing. We welcome applications from international students. If your first language is not English you will be expected to have IELTS 6.5 (with at least 5.5 in each component). Exemptions from providing evidence of English language proficiency may arise if you have gained your undergraduate degree from a UK university.
Months of entry
Our MBA Global has been designed for the 21st century.
There are exciting learning opportunities beyond the classroom, including consultancy work and projects for real organisations.
Derby offers an engaging, forward-looking MBA, which can be moulded around your career aspirations.
Become a successful manager and inspiring leader, fully conversant with global business issues. Our MBA Global and MBA Global Finance are designed for a new generation of ambitious business professionals with a truly international outlook.
- Gain the strategic knowledge, vision and confidence to innovate, challenge and lead change
- Learn through real-world practical scenarios drawn from across the global business arena
- Build influential networks: your tutors, guest speakers and fellow students will share valuable insights and experiences with you
- Complete your studies with either a dissertation or a company placement project which will harness your skills to deliver corporate solutions
- Choose from two pathways - the general MBA Global or the more specialised MBA Global Finance
- Develop vital attributes for business success, such as problem-solving, creativity, team-working, leadership, perseverance and managing risk.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- University of Derby
- 01332 590500