You will typically be expected to hold an undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification.
Months of entry
If you aspire to help others chart their future direction, this distinctive masters course is your gateway into fulfilling roles in careers education and coaching.
- Learn how to design and deliver effective career guidance to make a genuine difference to people’s lives
- Gain your masters degree alongside a high-quality, nationally recognised professional award, the Qualification in Career Development
- Achieve high professional standards: this programme is run in association with the Career Development Institute
- Hone your practical skills and gain fresh perspectives on relevant work-based placements
- Conduct your own research project on a theme which matches your professional interests and ambitions
- Draw on the expertise of our International Centre for Guidance Studies, a world-leading centre which is helping shape the future of the career development profession
- Learn from an enthusiastic and experienced team of staff who are recognised as thought leaders and influencers in this field
- Enjoy maximum flexibility: take this programme on a full-time or part-time basis so that you can fit your studies around your other commitments
Information for international students
English language requirements - IELTS 6.0.
Fees and funding
Learn more at the funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 590 500