You will usually hold a masters award in an appropriate academic field, and have significant experience of work within your professional practice (usually two years minimum).
Months of entry
Aimed at highly capable and motivated education professionals, our part-time doctoral programme will put you at the forefront of your area of practice and transform your career development prospects.
- Achieve your doctorate on a programme which is ideal for individuals working across a wide variety of education, training, public service, industrial and community settings
- Focus on a major independent study which will help you develop professionally and personally in your working role
- Gain high-calibre research skills to generate new insights for the benefit of your own organisation and the education community at large
- Take a structured approach to studying at doctoral level, supported at every stage by an academic team who have won national recognition for their high standards
- Fit your studies around your personal commitments: we offer a flexible route to the EdD taking between four and six years.
Qualification and course duration
EdD by taught
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167