You must have a good UK Honours degree (preferably 2:1) or equivalent, plus grade C or above in GCSE Mathematics, English Language and a Science.
Months of entry
Qualify as a primary teacher by training and learning ‘on the job’ for a year. We have joined forces with schools across the East Midlands to give you an excellent head start in one of the most important professions you could choose.
- Follow the School Direct route if you want to spend most of your time learning how to teach in schools
- Receive recommendation for the award of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) on a course ranked as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted - the highest possible accolade
- Choose a route that matches your career aspirations - choose Early Years (3-7), Primary (5-11) or Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) which encompasses either Early Years (3-7) or Primary (5-11)
- Benefit from our strong network of partnership schools so that you gain varied, challenging and effective practical experience
- Be inspired by our team of dedicated, friendly tutors who are renowned internationally for high quality teaching and research
- Take your career prospects to the next level: at the end of this course, you will receive 60 credits towards a masters degree
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- General Enquiries
- +44 (0)1332 590500