Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You must have a good UK Honours degree (preferably 2:1) or equivalent, plus grade C or above in GCSE Mathematics, English Language and a Science.
Months of entry
If you’re a graduate keen to embark on an exciting and rewarding future in primary teaching, this course is for you.
- Study a course ranked as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted – the highest possible accolade
- Gain substantial practical experience on teaching placements in our partnership schools across the region
- Be inspired by our team of dedicated, friendly tutors who are renowned internationally for high quality teaching and research
- Choose a curriculum enhancement in a range of subjects to advance your skills in a specific area
- Take your career prospects to the next level: at the end of this course, you will receive 60 credits towards a masters degree
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1332 591167