Students must be actively involved in academic practice in higher education in order to facilitate experiential learning and reflection on practice, and must be able to demonstrate the ability to work at Masters level.
Months of entry
The course provides you with:
- high quality continuing professional development in HE academic practice;
- a Masters level qualification;
- Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy;
- a tailored programme for any career stage;
- current thinking and practice in HE;
- distance learning approach and online resources;
- individual tutor support and access to a community of practice.
The course has a strong student-centred focus. This is reflected both in the curriculum content but also in the tailored approach to your studies that you will take as a student on the programme. You will develop a personal learning journey, with the support of your tutor, suited to your career stage and practice context. This approach will allow you to select the topics that you would like to study and to create a programme that meets your own professional development needs.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Fiona Paterson
- +44 (0)1382 381510