First degree, equivalent to 2:1 in Business, Marketing or Economics OR a good first degree and 3 years relevant work experience in marketing or strategy work.
Months of entry
Brands are central to business, and if you want to build a career around branding, this is the programme for you.
Many of our alumni are doing just that - as brand managers, brand consultants, entrepreneurs or academics.
Now entering its third year, there's still no other Masters programme quite like this:
* The course is created and taught jointly by university and business people
* Working in a team, you'll do a real, in-depth brand project for a real client
* You'll create your own personal brand, to kick-start your career
* Throughout the year, you get to visit top agencies and branded companies
* You get your own personal mentor who's a senior practitioner
* You'll get masterclasses with experts in social branding, brand valuation, culture change and innovation
* You may get the chance of work experience in a brand consultancy or brand agency
Working With Business: This is a unique collaboration between senior brand professionals and business experts at the University of East Anglia (UEA). The course is led by Robert Jones, author of The Big Idea (Profile Books, 2008) and head of new
thinking at Wolff Olins, the firm behind Orange, Tate, GE and Unilever. Robert works closely with a teaching team
from the highly innovative Norwich Business School at UEA. Other participants include AMV.BBDO, Britain's biggest
advertising agency; the global insurance company Aviva;the development organisation Oxfam; and Interbrand, the
Information for international students
We welcome applications from students whose first language is not English. To ensure such students benefit from postgraduate study, we require evidence of proficiency in English. Our usual entry requirements are as follows: - IELTS: 6.5 (minimum 6.0 in all components) - PTE (Pearson): 62 (minimum 55 in all components)
Fees and funding
A variety of Scholarships and Bursaries may be offered to UK/EU and International students. These are normally awarded to students on the basis of academic merit and are usually for the duration of the period of study. Full details and application deadlines are available from the course web page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office
- +44 (0) 1603 591515