Degree Subject All subjects* (excluding UK degrees in a business-related subject, for which our Academic & Professional Courses are more suitable) *Degrees in dance, drama, music, sport, art, and art and design will be considered on a case by case basis and are reviewed closely for their academic content
Degree Classification 2.2 or equivalent
For more information please see our website.
Months of entry
On this course you can design your own journey with a global perspective in mind. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to follow your interests right from semester one. And if you aren’t sure what your interests are just yet, don’t worry, you’ll have lots of opportunities to discover them!
The course has:
- Career focus – it’s designed for ambitious graduates aspiring to pursue global business management careers involved with international trade, multinational operations, global supply networks, global marketing and branding, or global e-commerce and digital business.
- Progressive learning – it has a three-tier structure with learning and understanding developed across three semesters in a modular structure, with first semester (Autumn) focusing on “foundation knowledge and skills”, second semester (Spring) focusing on “core subject knowledge and skills” and third semester (Summer) focusing on “advanced and integrative knowledge and skills”.
- Intensive study – this is a genuine 12-month course delivered across three semesters building a deep understanding with knowledge and skills for successful future global business management careers.
- Flexibility – you'll have a wide choice of modules to tailor the course to suit future global business management career ambitions and interests.
- Teaching excellence – the course is delivered by outstanding academic team of business and management educators with global business management expertise in a TEF-Gold rated university focused on providing an outstanding student learning experience.
- Responsible business – our overarching aim is to educate graduates with the principles of responsible business in promoting global business success through ethical management practices and business performance that balances support for profit, people and place.
Information for international students
For more information for international students, please go to UEA’s website.
Fees and funding
Find out more about UEA’s fees and funding options.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office
- +44 (0) 1603 591515