Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Degree Subject Any subject for applicants with relevant experience, or an Education-related degree for applicants with no relevant experience
- Degree Classification 2:1 Honours degree or equivalent
- Special Entry Requirements Relevant experience of working in an educational setting or education-related activity desirable. For more info on the entry requirements, please visit UEA's website.
Months of entry
The MSc Education Leadership and Management is an interactive, interdisciplinary course informed by a range of academic disciplines relating to education leadership and management, public policy analysis and complexity science.
This course is ideal for education professionals who are currently leading or aspiring to leadership positions. It is also well-suited for graduates interested in education policy, in the UK and international contexts, wishing to pursue careers in education management and administration.
You will develop qualities and skills essential for success as a leader or manager in education, such as advanced people skills, critical insight, and up to date knowledge of research on education. You will learn practical strategies and techniques for solving complex organisational and educational problems. The course is also designed to support your employment and promotion prospects in a range of education-related roles, both in the public and the private sectors.
Information for international students
Please see UEA's website.
Fees and funding
For up to date scholarships, bursaries and funding, please go to UEA's website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Office
- +44 (0)1603 591515