Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
The entry requirements for admission are:
- An accredited UK Honours degree with minimum 2.2 classification or international equivalent qualificaiton. Some professional qualifications at UK Level 6 may also be considered. Extensive professional experience may be considered in very exceptional cases.
- Official transcripts from all universities, colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended.
- English Proficiency: Students satisfy the English proficiency requirements provided their Bachelor degree was UK taught, OR if they present a GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS (Academic) with an overall score of at least 6.0 (and no individual component lower than 5.5) or equivalent qualification.
- Personal Statement (minimum 500 words) explaining how the programme of study will benefit the student’s career progression.
- Up to date CV
- Two references (academic or professional) listed on CV stating referee’s full name, contact details, and relationship to the applicant.
Applications from non-standard applicants are welcome and will be considered individually.
* Entry requirements may vary depending on the programme of study.
Months of entry
Graduates of the programme are expected to have a comprehensive and critical understanding of all concepts and activities for large-scale data analytics and to demonstrate expertise in Big Data Analytics and research applications, projects, and Machine Leaning Techniques for extracting big insights and unique knowledge from Big Data stores.
The programme aims to develop a critical understanding of complex computing application areas. Graduates are expected to be able to apply their skills in advanced topics, such as cloud computing and security aspects.
(*) Subject to mode of delivery approval
Fees and funding
Government funding and student loans:
There are various opportunities for government funding and student loans which you may be eligible to apply for. For more information you may visit:
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24-48 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Applicant Enquiries