Academic entry route
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our MSc Project Management, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
Work experience entry route
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our MSc Project Management, you must meet the following criteria:
- at least five years’ senior level work experience
Months of entry
February, May, September, October
Managing projects effectively is a valuable skill in a wide range of careers. How do you manage the resources and tools at your disposal against challenges such as time, cost and quality constraints in order to produce the optimal outcome?
This course is designed to develop your personal and professional skills in areas such as communication, teamwork, leadership, critical evaluation and time management, alongside giving you practical techniques and in-depth knowledge of best practices when managing projects of any size.
Areas of study include:
- project management frameworks, methodology and techniques
- financial decision-making in the short and long term
- effective leadership and management within project teams
- the analytical tools available to manage a portfolio of projects
To complete your studies, you will need to create a business and Management Research Report on the commercial or organisation issue of your choice within the scope of the program. You will be encouraged to explore an area that has not been investigated previously and to create an independent study featuring inventive solutions to the problems posed.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1206 489 358