Academic entry route
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Dip Project Management, you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
Work experience entry route
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Dip Project Management, you must meet the following criteria:
- at least five years’ senior level work experience
Months of entry
February, May, September, October
Transforming a set of resources into a desired project outcome is no easy task, but it is an essential technique for those hoping to succeed in business. If you are in a role that would benefit from this skillset, or hoping to move into a role that has project management as a key element, our short project management diploma course could be the ideal choice.
Project managers face challenges such as time and cost limitations and quality requirements, and must be adaptable, confident and decisive in order to succeed in their roles and with their responsibilities. This online course not only provides you with the knowledge needed to flourish, but also helps you develop these key attributes and skills.
Your course will cover a range of topics including:
- project management frameworks, methodology and techniques
- financial decision-making in the short and long term
- effective leadership and management within project teams
- the analytical tools available to manage a portfolio of projects
Once you have completed your course, you have the opportunity to advance onto a full degree in project management.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time16 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1206 489 358