Academic entry route
In order to satisfy the academic entry route requirements for our PG Dip Business and Management (Business Analytics), you must have the following qualifications as a minimum:
- an undergraduate degree from an approved institution, equivalent to a UK Honours degree, or a relevant professional qualification
Work experience entry route
In order to satisfy the work experience entry route requirements for our PG Dip Business and Management (Business Analytics), you must meet the following criteria:
- at least five years’ senior level work experience.
Months of entry
January, February, April, May, July, September, October
In a business world increasingly defined and dependent on data, having a solid understanding of the challenges and opportunities within business analytics is a great way to set yourself apart from others in your industry and to improve your ability to drive effective change within your company.
This short postgraduate course is designed for professionals who want to understand the uses of data within marketing, sales, customer service, market development, finance and much more. It will increase your confidence working with different types of data as well as give you a grounding in general management techniques.
This focused course explores many of the key areas of business analytics and business management, including:
- the theory underpinning data and knowledge management
- the applications of statistics in contemporary management and decision making
- the craft of visualisation and when, what and how to think about visualisation decisions
- the need for rigour, precision and ethical concern when collecting, organising and using data
Once you have completed your course, you have the opportunity to advance onto a full degree in business analytics.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time16 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1206 489 358